Curious what orbs do you use?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Curious what orbs do you use?

Post by Jurai on June 24th 2012, 10:05 pm

As the title states.

None of the orbs aside from fire orb seems to have a significant/noticeable impact on gameplay (probably intended?). I've used medium sight while leveling just to be more careful and played around with health or might. I keep bouncing back and forth to see if there is one that is "preferred" to the other and have not come up with any conclusion. Thoughts?[b]
Jurai

Back to top Go down

Re: Curious what orbs do you use?

Post by EternalToss on June 25th 2012, 11:58 am

for low levels i would use a might orb but now all i use is 1 fire orb and 4 flux's, but now flux's dont drop so i'd just use 1 fire orb and 4 medium sight orbs

EternalToss
Unknown Dragon
Unknown Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Do It on June 26th 2012, 10:45 pm

Before I was able to use Sacreds and Godlys I used to rock 5 HP Orbs. I changed to 5 Medium Sights after that because I had max vamp (works best with 100+ dmg base weapons).

However, now, I rock the following combination 1 Mage/4 Flux. I like keeping the mage because I find myself keeping my fireclaws ability well stocked with Mana. I think this is especially helpful in Biodome where the extra damage can be a massive benefit. And I run (lol) with the fluxes for their speed boost. I currently have +9 speed increase with the 4 fluxes.
Do It

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top