My Hero is gone...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Hero is gone...

Post by Wyckoff on August 18th 2012, 8:35 pm

I was Playing Drpg for almost 3 months, so I was 3rd Prestige.
One time My items were gone. On next day my level went down to 85 from 92.
but I still played the game. and GERA told me If you empty your General bag you'll be fine. Next day I started the game.... But all my items, mineral, and My HERO's LEVEL AND PRESTIGE WERE GONE!!!!! Crying or Very sad.
"What should I do?"
P.S I started game again and now i'm 1st Prestige Very Happy

Wyckoff
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Re: My Hero is gone...

Post by EternalToss on August 18th 2012, 9:50 pm

I can fix this easily, since you've continued to play your bank files have been saved over. Although this doesnt matter if you could please go to the proper forum section and follow this instructions posted there for dragon data loss i will restore your level and prestige. Also for any items that you lost the simplest way for you to get your items back is to meet me in-game and i will give you what you lost, atleast the basics. Do this and i will quickly restore your files when i see them posted.

Note: When you locate the proper DRPG bank file make sure that you compress the entire folder or else you will have trouble posting your files and i wont be able to fix your dragon. Thanks on behalf of the DRPG staff for your patience and co-operation.
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ok...

Post by Wyckoff on August 20th 2012, 8:38 pm

What time do u usually come into the game...
my nickname is WYCKOFF....
and my items are gone again noooooooo
and i dont know how to use bank file cuz im mac and i have lots of games tht i played before...

Wyckoff
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss on August 20th 2012, 9:25 pm

You dont have to use your bank file all you have to do is locate and post it. Also im sorry, but if you cant locate your bank file i cannot give you back the prestige and levels you lost. For your items please refer to this post that was made for item loss so you know in the future how to fix it. Furthermore you must add me online then chat me to recieve your items back, im on at different times and our timezones may vary so it will be whenever i can find you online.

http://dragonquestrpg.forumotion.com/t147-how-to-fix-item-loss#691

Also the thread has been move to the proper area.

EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

I finally found my thing

Post by Wyckoff on August 23rd 2012, 12:41 pm

If you are using MAC and u can not find bank file...
search in spotlight macintosh HD - at left side there will b your profile name press it
and find library at there u should go to app support after u will find it search for blizzard.
after you see tht press it and go to sc2... go to ACCOUNT not BANK
you will find your number press tht... after you will see number like this 1-S2-1 ______
double click it then u'll see bank file which it is saying bank there are lots of thing and you have to find name of number which is 1-S2-1-2007023.
tht is name of bank file for drpg
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wyckoff
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainshot on August 23rd 2012, 2:16 pm

You forgot to tell them that on Mac it's automatically hidden and in order to unhide it you must type in a code to get it unhidden in your terminal app. That code is "chflags nohidden ~/Library/" DO NOT DO THE QUOTES! Then you will be able to find the location as wyckoff has already stated what to do, just follow his instructions after unhiding the location
Rainshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyckoff on August 23rd 2012, 3:31 pm

Rainshot wrote:You forgot to tell them that on Mac it's automatically hidden and in order to unhide it you must type in a code to get it unhidden in your terminal app. That code is "chflags nohidden ~/Library/" DO NOT DO THE QUOTES! Then you will be able to find the location as wyckoff has already stated what to do, just follow his instructions after unhiding the location
ooops i forgot to say tht tnx tho

Wyckoff
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top