Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up.

2 posters

Go down

Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up. Empty Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up.

Post by Xube August 25th 2012, 1:07 pm

Prestige attack speed doesn't seem to show up when hovering mouse over attack icon.
Xube
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up. Empty Re: Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up.

Post by shaystin August 29th 2012, 2:03 am

it just dosnt say it on when u mouse over the claw icon but if u sitt next to someone that dosnt have a prestige bounus it shows dont forget 5% wont realy show but when it stacks it a visable difernce
cause i am at 10 and eaven at that its comperable with no dex to a guy useing tenticls which have a .5 atack speed vs me and godly at 1 atack speed
it should be 2 times faster than me but they r close to the same
its minor the bounus works the display dosnt

ive tested the others they apere to work but it just dosnt say and its hard to tell with just the eye at only 5%
Anonymous
shaystin

Back to top Go down

Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up. Empty Re: Atk spd from prestige doesn't seem to show up.

Post by Greed August 29th 2012, 3:03 am

In other words, its just a display error. Easily fixed.

That being said. I prefer major bugs fixed and new content over minor bug fixes that don't really effect the game play.
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shaystin August 29th 2012, 3:05 am

exactly
Anonymous
shaystin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down