Another request.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another request.

Post by Xaionort on August 30th 2012, 3:35 pm

I like to go to Creton in a full game because it has lots of monsters to kill(Whereas when I solo, there is not much to kill at all). However, I end up being selfish and acting like a troll because it seems that exp is split between nearby teammates.

This annoys me because I have to kill more to get a level when a low level who wants to leech exp is near and because the low level doesn't level as quickly either(Compared to either farming bosses or being where he should be for his level). Sometimes, I'd rather just kill Plagam several dozen times because its almost as good exp and less annoying for everyone.

I'd like it if nearby teammates got the same exp amount as I would if I killed said monster solo(Its about 300 exp per kill in Creton, depending on the enemy killed). Btw, ever tried to level with 2-3 people near you?

Xaionort
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another request.

Post by shaystin on August 30th 2012, 11:41 pm

add ai in a privet game u get all the extras u want
shaystin

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss on August 30th 2012, 11:54 pm

If theyre that weak don't take them with you in the first place or don't complain you can also ask them to let you grind alone also if exp was all equally given out it would incourage taking people with you and make the game so easy. If we were to change this it would cause problems mainly with high levels while bossing about who gets more exp.

EternalToss
Unknown Dragon
Unknown Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed on August 31st 2012, 1:24 am

Your entire argument is flawed.

Experience is shared 100% and it is mentioned in game. Please read the splash screen at the start of a game.
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaionort on August 31st 2012, 10:38 am

EternalToss wrote:If theyre that weak don't take them with you in the first place or don't complain you can also ask them to let you grind alone also if exp was all equally given out it would incourage taking people with you and make the game so easy. If we were to change this it would cause problems mainly with high levels while bossing about who gets more exp.

Well, usually they will whether I like it or not. Oh and some of them restat towards vitality and agility, just so they don't die unless I troll by using a Town Portal scroll deep in Creton.

And to both of you, what I meant was this: Normally exp is split between all nearby players, what I'm requesting is that I get normal exp and so do they.

Lets say a kill grants me 200 xp, with 2 leechers, its like 66 or so. What I request is that all nearby players in question get 200.

And btw, does shay's suggestion even work(cross that, it does I feel really stupid for not actually knowing that)?

Xaionort
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaystin on August 31st 2012, 9:44 pm

the only thing haveing ppl with u is nice for is when u go to the dome cause the lower lvl ppl die fast and u get extra kills
shaystin

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed on August 31st 2012, 11:33 pm

It will work but we dont like people doing it as it turns this game into a solo game rather then co op game
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top