Lost 6 hours of work kind of upset...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost 6 hours of work kind of upset...

Post by Byrdie on September 4th 2012, 3:47 pm

lost my prestige and my level 90... which i had spent all day building lost 3 fluxs 2 grand healing 2 plagams my tentacles tolics fire and a few other things... but i am not worried about those this has happened 3 times now first two times i didn't say anything but I am not going to play anymore if I have to do it all AGAIN i am once again 75 unprestiged
Byrdie

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost Progress

Post by MarineEmpire on September 4th 2012, 4:53 pm

First of all, send either Toss or Greed your replays and bankfiles, so they can put back everything and anything you lost, and also make sure your not trying to get extra items, second of all try to make sure you allow 5 seconds before saving and exiting and use the proper button
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost 6 hours of work kind of upset...

Post by Byrdie on September 4th 2012, 6:10 pm

I have Greed added but he isn't online and I was actually afk in one spot for a solid 5 minutes before I logged out.
Byrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by MarineEmpire on September 4th 2012, 6:17 pm

Even if you were afk for 5 minutes enemies mightve killed and unit AI wouldve attacked, that doesnt always
insure no glitching, also if you were on a bit back you could've caught greed, btw you should pm toss or greed the banks and replays proving you had the stuff first and (NOTE: try) to set up a time to meet on sc2
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Byrdie on September 4th 2012, 6:29 pm

I was afk in the town? and I sort of don't feel like even logging in because of this.
Byrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by MarineEmpire on September 4th 2012, 6:49 pm

oh in town maybe not, and I'm sry if you don't feel like plogging in anymore, unfortuntly as you should know dqrpg is still in progress, if you ever get back on think about asking for your progress back? and hopefully later we'll solve the item glitch and lvl glitch bugs
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss on September 4th 2012, 6:59 pm

Post your bank files, read where to find them in the dragon data loss fix thread. Also post the 2 replays the game where you had your stats/items and the one following when you lost it. We will restore your files and items promptly once we have what is required.
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top