Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost over 20 levels and most my items...

4 posters

Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Lost over 20 levels and most my items...

Post by Teeea September 13th 2012, 10:21 pm

Not really sure what to do, I didn't realize that we were suppose to save replays in case this happens. I'm not really concerned about getting it all back just would like the core so that I could at least farm. Is it possible to show any other file besides replays? I read something about a bank file not sure what that is where do I find that to send? Off the top of my head I had 7 Grand Healing Orbs, 2 Oblivion Armors, 1 Godly Claw(this isn't a big deal since I can just buy another) and like 10 Ascended armors(these aren't a big deal either I just collected them for money and because they kept dropping while I was farming the final boss), 2 small mage orbs, 2 flux capacitors, 1 korlics, 1 torlics, 2 Grand Orbs of Anger(I don't terribly care about these either because I could never tell if they were working or not). Hmm trying to think what else I'll update if I can think of it.

Anyway if I can't get it back not that big of a deal I only started this two days ago so I'm not terribly invested and I was actually debating whether or not to keep playing this mod or moving on but decided to just keep playing because I had just got to prestige 1 and wanted to see how many times I could do it before I got tired Razz (I also wanted to try for the Oblivion Claw) Anyway thanks for reading this and I'll check back to see if you guys have any ideas in the meantime back to Special Forces Elite for me I guess! Smile
Teeea
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty

Post by EternalToss September 13th 2012, 11:45 pm

I'll deal with this tommorow because it's late and I gotta get up in the morning. But we really do need the replays we can only do so much if we don't have them and the bank files are mainly load errors, but if you convince greed or Marine to give you your items back I'll do so. The replays automatically save something like 10 games in recently played and if you don't have them maybe someone in the game u you does.
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Re: Lost Items

Post by MarineEmpire September 14th 2012, 7:48 am

Hey, if you want to try to get ur stuff today, try to get on about 5-6pm today I should be on, just join the chatbox and moniter it, I should get on sooner or later, we all have school and this to balence so plz understand
MarineEmpire
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Aha! In that case I do have the replays!

Post by Teeea September 14th 2012, 1:58 pm

I didn't realize that the game automatically saved the replays, I just checked and yes I do have the replays with all my items.
Teeea
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Re: Lost over 20 levels and most my items...

Post by EternalToss September 14th 2012, 2:39 pm

put the 2 replays into a folder then and zip it upload them and we'll see to it.
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Submitted replays

Post by Teeea September 14th 2012, 6:05 pm

Pretty sure these are the most recent it should have me as a baby dragon with prestige and I think one of them should be 7+ hours(don't judge me!)
Attachments
Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Attachment
DragonReplay.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(107 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Teeea
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by MarineEmpire September 14th 2012, 6:38 pm

Well, sorry but NONE of us are going to watch a 7hr replay... can u post and ss(screenshot fyi) of ur items?
MarineEmpire
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Lost over 20 levels and most my items... Empty Re: Lost over 20 levels and most my items...

Post by EternalToss September 14th 2012, 6:51 pm

inless the 7hr one is the one where you lost your items because we only really look at the last 10 secs of the 2nd one and the first 10 secs of the 2nd one
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeea September 14th 2012, 7:23 pm

Well not really my intention to have you guys watch a 7 hour game. I'm assuming replays played back like movies and you could just drag the timer to the very end. Are you not able to do this? I'm a little confused here. And yeah after the 7 hour one is where I last had all my items. So you just need to watch the very end. I have no idea why you guys would need to watch the full 7 hours, game was only that long because I left the game running when I went to class.
Teeea
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss September 14th 2012, 7:52 pm

yea you cant skip it.... its playback in 8x speed at max but even if we play it at 8x it laggs enough that its way slower than it would be if it was playing fully at 8x and as of yet idont know any other way to play the replays so that we can skip it
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeea September 14th 2012, 8:59 pm

Oh my mistake I thought that you could just drag it to wherever you want like a regular movie, Yeah in that case I'll just fast forward and screen shot the beginning and the end for you guys because that would suck for you haha. Thanks again.
Teeea
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed September 15th 2012, 1:07 am

Thank you for doing this. It is really annoying to do it
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MarineEmpire September 15th 2012, 6:48 am

It's because when we dl it its not prebuffered like for u, we werent playing IN the game so ya
MarineEmpire
MarineEmpire
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down