you peoples have done awesome

View previous topic View next topic Go down

you peoples have done awesome

Post by shade on October 14th 2012, 2:21 am

okay I just wanted to say you guys have done an amazing job on this game considering how bad the editor is from my bro telling me, and that this game probably has the most potential then any other game on sc2. I just felt like you guys should know that.

shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: you peoples have done awesome

Post by EternalToss on October 14th 2012, 12:43 pm

its kinda sad really a lot of the top rated games are rather boring imo, Squad td is boring all you do is make units and watch, theres 2 LoL knock offs why play LoL on sc2?, Theres been MineralZ Evolution which is such a long game i never completed it, but i do like special forces its fairly fun but can get boring after a while. The main problems for enhancing drpg is from blizzard itself as the limitations they have put on creating games.

EternalToss
Unknown Dragon
Unknown Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shade on October 14th 2012, 4:11 pm

yeah i have to agree. special forces is pretty cool. another game called fast's map possible is pretty cool,i like to go full out broodlords and scream "UNLEASE THE CRACKIN" and totally destroy like two players before they stop me. But yeah, sc2 has limited the progress of this game, but for what you guys have done you have done better then any other game in my opinion, so keep doing what ever it is you are doing:)

shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss on October 14th 2012, 8:09 pm

itts rather sad people say drpg is crap and really glitchy especially before now when it still was and yet no other games ive played are no where near to it in complexity, the fact is if you want a good game make it complex, but if you make it complex the harder it is to work properly. Although of course all the little kids like simple games like Squad TD which is so overrated imo and you could make it to 11th prestige on that in 1 week tops by just getting 8 good people and keep playing with them only because once u get to and past wave 30 u get crazy exp and can prestige probably 1 time a game if u get to 32

EternalToss
Unknown Dragon
Unknown Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shade on October 14th 2012, 8:26 pm

lol yeah i havn't played those populor games cause the ones i have played of them are crap so i just dont bother with the populor ones. i mostly just go to the ones that are'nt played that often cause their a lot better then the other ones lol

shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid1 on October 18th 2012, 6:26 pm

ellgar wrote:okay I just wanted to say you guys have done an amazing job on this game considering how bad the editor is from my bro telling me, and that this game probably has the most potential then any other game on sc2. I just felt like you guys should know that.

I second this, thanks for the hours of fun guys, keep up the great work.

Kid1
Teen Dragon
Teen Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top