Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new kinds of prestiges

2 posters

Go down

new kinds of prestiges Empty new kinds of prestiges

Post by shade October 17th 2012, 2:05 pm

so i had a really cool idea earlier today, i thought it would help a lot with being strictly a caster dragon or a melee to be able to choose what kind of prestige you get, when you prestige of course. And what i mean by this is being able to choose a prestige that increase's certain caster dragon attributes. Instead of having the same old blessing of drache, you could have a blessing of some other guy you come up with. Just thought that that would be way cool
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

new kinds of prestiges Empty Re: new kinds of prestiges

Post by EternalToss October 17th 2012, 2:09 pm

so you want people to play for another 10 prestiges........ its not worth it because caster stats are only good at low lvls but i guess it would be cool (but we would need more info on prestiges overall) except that the current blessing give % reductions stats which does help casters...

Last edited by EternalToss on October 17th 2012, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shade October 17th 2012, 2:12 pm

well i was thinking for the people who already have ten prestige's you could make it so it shows each prestige you have and you can select them and change them ONCE so that those people who are tenth prestige and are casters.... if thats possible
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss October 17th 2012, 4:07 pm

erm well i don't think we can show prestiges on each character itll show the buff but if you can only see like a maximum of 5 at a time, but there could be a command to show how many prestiges you've achieved, but still for a caster it wouldnt be worth it imo except for low levels and if you can only change it once its not worth it for the majority of the time your a melee based dragon.
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shade October 17th 2012, 10:16 pm

well maybe you could make it so when you choose a magic type prestige it would increase magic based things more then melee, so like for a spell cool down it would increase the speed by ten or fifteenth instead of 5%
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum