Special Ranks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Special Ranks

Post by EternalToss on November 6th 2012, 10:59 pm

As you would have noticed by now the site has titles under your name when you post on the forums. These are chosen by preset titles that are given through the forums, but you can make your own. Currently we have the most basic design although the ones for admins look terrible. Now if you would like you can design your own title for admins.

If you submit one on this thread make sure that its high quality, small and professional. If you just want to test the size of one post it and i will tell you how it turns out. If you create one that we personally like we will use it and then you can design your own personal one and I will attach it to your account. you can make it anyway you like just upload it in pdf format and it must have "Administrator" in the title.

just as a quick refrence ive attach a file with all the current titles we have so you know what they all look like.
Attachments
DRPG Special Ranks.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(127 Kb) Downloaded 7 times

Last edited by EternalToss on December 21st 2012, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Ranks

Post by EternalToss on December 18th 2012, 9:21 pm

If anyone actually does this ill throw in any current item of your choice, you can have one of these:

1x Weapon
1x Set Armor
3x Orb
500 Vespene
50k Minerals
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Entry #1?

Post by Christipher on December 21st 2012, 3:35 am

Hello, I have attatched an image that could be used for the Administrators. Hope yall like it.
P.S.: I worked at the 600x scale for the finite detail that is sitting there.

Christipher
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Ranks

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top