EXP suggestion/grind alternative

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EXP suggestion/grind alternative

Post by Xalaron on December 7th 2013, 5:23 am

After around lvl 40 when you have finished all quests it turns into a grindfest till lvl 100. I had no problem with this before the Ice dragon came. Why, because if you added npc bots to your game it would increase the amount of creatures in each area like real players were in the game, however with the ice dragon maps that is no longer the case Sad

So my suggestion to ease up the exp grind from 40ish to 100 would be to add in a repeatable kill quest in creton or something along those lines. Or bring back the feature mentioned in first paragraph. Another alternative would be to make exp shared and not split, and what I mean by this is currently if a monster gives 100 xp and 1 player kills it he gets all 100xp. If 2 players kill it, each only receive 50xp. If possible make it so all who are nearby receive the full 100 exp. This would encourage multiplayer grinding instead of solo as it would be more rewarding.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully you will take the suggestions into consideration.

Xalaron
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EXP suggestion/grind alternative

Post by Greed on December 7th 2013, 10:29 am

What you want shouldnt be to hard to implement in theory. Question really is how annoying does starcraft editor going to be?

WoW has quests to kill someing 100 times and gives you a small reward along with any loot drops you got. Shouldnt be hard to change it. Make it only 1 of these bonus quests at a time though, and only for 1 of the creton monsters? Have quests for all 3 but only able to 1 at a time.
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer on December 7th 2013, 1:08 pm

I could do repeatable kill quests. I will just have to make them worth less. The big kill quests now are meant to get the dragon half way or so to being able to buy a new item for their level. But I will work on adding some new quests for level 40-100 today before I go to work from 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top