Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bugs to fix

3 posters

Go down

More bugs to fix Empty More bugs to fix

Post by Xaionort August 30th 2012, 3:57 pm

Hello Creator, I have a few more quirks that might be a problem.

First, did you know that vs. Tolic(imo, easily the strongest of the three ancients), his damage is reduced by a flat amount based on your armor(this means that he likely won't hurt you if you are power-leveling right after prestiging)?

Second, this is an old bug I think but, stacks of items(like town portals, all potions) are reset to 1 upon entering a new game(Happens every time I want to stack potions and I end up using less of them than anticipated).

Third, sometimes the green pylon doesn't reappear after losing to the final boss(I've seen this happen sometimes). In fact, I remember recently I was in a full game where 1 person left and 2 others wanted to kill final boss(they wanted me to come to, I was leveling then), they likely died(I was in Creton at the time) but pylon didn't respawn.

Fourth, this one is minor too(but only because it generally doesn't happen to normal players). When you evolve and did so by leveling more than once(I did this by killing Plagam at level 22 and reached 25 upon his death), you don't get the stat points for all of those level-ups(unsure about talent points). However, doing -reset stats corrects this and gives you the stat points you would have normally lost due to this bug.

Finally, another minor one(but this time because its PvP related). From what I remember, normal attacks(and of course spells) deal full damage. Most of the time, this results in whoever landing the 1st blow winning. And on a minor note with saying that, Inferno generally will always 1-shot a player(It deals 1000 base damage with 0 Intelligence at max level).
Xaionort
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

More bugs to fix Empty last one

Post by RJ Beley September 2nd 2012, 8:24 am

Yep 1 shot kill in PvP happened to me .. when I attacked a level 100 level 10 prestiged player I killed him 1 shoted..
RJ Beley
RJ Beley
Teen Dragon
Teen Dragon

Back to top Go down

More bugs to fix Empty Re: More bugs to fix

Post by Greed September 2nd 2012, 9:05 am

i doubt it. 10 prestiges = 1100 health.
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shasting September 2nd 2012, 7:57 pm

at 10 prestige most ppl have 1200 and u can get infeno way over that with a little intell

max hp i can get is 6k ish max intel infeno is over 10k and that is ranged so ur not geting in close enoug to take ur hit right now pvp isnt finshed so its not a big deal but good ideas
Anonymous
shasting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down