Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some glichs i found

3 posters

Go down

some glichs i found Empty some glichs i found

Post by shade October 25th 2012, 11:19 pm

ciao (hello in italian) hero and all your admins for this page, im a long time player, and the other day i was prestigeing for what i think the ninth time (i lost count so if it is possible for you guys to look at my account and find out if you could tell me) i was told at lvl 5 that i could use the torlics frozen blades, and i tried it, and it works!!!! thats one of them, the other day i told hero in game about a glich with prestiging, apparently only one of many, and he said he would fix it in a couple of mins, and well later that day i tried to do the glich to see if he fixed it and i couldn't work it, then i think yesterday i saw a first time prestiger do it!!!!!! and so i thougth id let you know cause apparently what ever you did dosnt work all the time.

when i find a bug i shall post it on this.

ciao (witch is also goodbye depending on the pretext).
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

some glichs i found Empty Re: some glichs i found

Post by Greed October 26th 2012, 12:30 am

To find out your prestige, all you have to is reset your stats and talents so you have your literal base stats. Look at your life and energy. That will tell you. In the game with no prestige you have 100 life. Each prestige adds 100 life. For example, 700 health is your 6th prestige. As to the bugs, the epic item bug is known and a fix it supposed to on it soon. As for the prestige bug, could you perhaps explain a bit more? You said you told Hero but you havnt told us to it makes it a bit hard to comment on it.
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shade October 26th 2012, 2:21 am

well how much health over all so you have if you have prestiged ten times and have the talents for health?? cause ive prestiged twice and only had 1200 both times including the talents without its only 1100.

okay i just wanted to let you know incase you didnt know about torlics frozen blades.

the glich for prestiging is when you prestige and die right afterwards in the same game then you get all your previous stats back. The draw back is you have to stay in that game till you are lvl 100 again and save and exit. Then your supposed to keep all the stats from your previous lvl 100 and this one. And if you reset your stats you lose the stats from your previous lvl 100.

shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed October 26th 2012, 2:48 am

you have 10 prestiges. That bug is supposed to be fixed and Hero will look into it a bit more again when he has the chance
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shade October 27th 2012, 12:56 am

lol wow than i think ive prestiged like 12 or 13 times XD
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss October 27th 2012, 3:55 pm

yea it caps at 10 now because if you prestiged so much it became op'd and glitchy because you would run too fast
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shade October 27th 2012, 7:19 pm

lol
shade
Adult Dragon
Adult Dragon

Back to top Go down