Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs found in Dragon Quest RPG

+2
Greed
Deathbringer
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bugs found in Dragon Quest RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Bugs found in Dragon Quest RPG

Post by Greed December 5th 2012, 9:00 am

Could you possible change the ending cinematic so it says Greed/DynastyZX or just make it the latter.
Greed
Greed
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Bugs found in Dragon Quest RPG - Page 3 Empty Re: Bugs found in Dragon Quest RPG

Post by razgriz December 5th 2012, 1:58 pm

on the matter of fighting the final boss as melee, i was no prestige, ascended armor and godly claws, no potions and still able to kill him, stack vitality to 1k hp rest into vit and str, u kill him no problem, just remember to hit the npcs that come in to attack periodically, no excuse for any level 100 with REGULAR gear NOT to kill him, its just pointless, and frankly ignorant, whining to say otherwise
razgriz
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by razgriz December 5th 2012, 2:01 pm

OH and u can also fight final boss as any spec, each requires a different strategy tho. mage, nova> inferno> nova> inferno etc... OR just inferno from a distance since it doesnt aggro tentacles fire til just before boss can hit you then move away, rinse and repeat mage and ranged you can fight zaub 85+ and beat him if ur skilled enough

and to be extra clear i have tried ALL of these methods, the mage and ranged ones before i even hit lvl 90 and before i ever prestiged
razgriz
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer December 6th 2012, 3:27 am

DeadZergling wrote:So decided to go through the updated version today, saw a few things that shouldn't be happening:

1. I started the game w/ 4700ish grand haste potions and 4600ish large haste potions, bringing my haste potion level over 9000! Health potion count was 1 or 2k as well.
2. Speaking of potions, I like that you removed the recast time on haste potions, but it was also allowing me to use 2 haste potions at once for this reason.
3. Forcing people to watch the cinematic at end won't make many happy.
4. Cool that the boss now uses spells, unfortunately they do no damage.
5. Archons still have overlord death animation.
6. Overlords no longer invis, is this intentional?
7. May want to make the cinematic units untargettable/unselectable at the opening. Some temple guard deaths would be nice too.
8. Seeing multiple quest objectives at once would be nice, I realize this is a lot more work, but would make the experience feel smoother.
9. Do all humans in Dragon Quest RPG eat at McDonalds? Just seriously, they are HUGE. I understand wanting them to be easily visible, but must be a better way than supersizing them. Structures near them maybe?

Anyways, nice to see you finally putting some story in, back to hacking away at my own project.

1. Yeah. That's not good. I'm going to check that out. When I tested it everything was working fine, I believe that the problem might be with people that already had 1 potion before I updated and it messed something up.

2. Thanks for letting me know. I will look into this.

3. You are only forced to watch it the first time. After the first time players may press ESC to save/exit the game.

4. They definently do damage.

5. Thank I will look into this.

6. Yes. Intentional because the spawning cinematic looked retarded.

7. Good idea.

8. Story quest happen 1 at a time in order for a reason. Side quests will display as many as you have.

9. They love McDonald's I am leaving the size as 2x.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3