Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level...

3 posters

Go down

Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level... Empty Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level...

Post by Christipher November 21st 2012, 10:13 pm

I found a few bugs in the new version...

If you stay in an area for too long, the area on the top goes out of wack.
Also, people were reset numerous times within my witness. I however, have not though I speak in their behalf

About Sermagsi: He is an OP Boss for level 50 players (I was level 67 and I got killed by him...). Please consider some balancing on him (It is easier to kill a Series of Creton Warriors than it is to wipe him out at level 67).
Christipher
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level... Empty Re: Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level...

Post by EternalToss November 21st 2012, 10:47 pm

creton warriors are in a level 50 area the spawns arent that strong where as sremgasi is around the same level, but a boss what do you expect?

Also out of wack isn't very specific could you post a replay or atleast be a bit more descriptive?
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level... Empty Re: Bugs in current Version and OP units for suggested level...

Post by Christipher November 22nd 2012, 6:30 am

The name of the area listed and the music corresponding to the area go totally off to the wrong area altogether when you are in a different area.
Christipher
Contest Winner
Contest Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer November 22nd 2012, 1:08 pm

People's stuff isn't saving because they aren't pressing the save/exit button. Which sucks for them not my problem.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer November 22nd 2012, 1:09 pm

Yes we know Chris it is being fixed. To read the stuff that I already fixed please go to the "I already fixed this" forum.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down