Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Item suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Item suggestions Empty Item suggestions

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 3:46 pm

Hello again!

I noticed the ascended armor is purchasable now. It's value is about 100k, which in the dragon RPG world is quite reasonable, so many of them will circulate. With that in mind, I'd like to petition there be higher class armors available within the game. I propose an upgrade system that has a chance to increase defense and stats in a similar way that Lottery defense does their upgrade system. On the actual armor itself there could be a tooltip that has an upgrade for a certain amount, be it with gold, vespene, or shards. I believe the items should be able to have a "ranking" similar to lotto defense, and have the possibility of being destroyed once it gets higher rank, or at the very least failing and not lvling up. I feel this would add much more depth to the game, as ascended armors and such are just too common now, oblivion armor has the exact same defense and doesn't offer much as far as defense potential even with the 10% chance to avoid all damage.

I also think there could be a tooltip for random rank on weapons as well. i'd love to see some weapon diversity, in that not all weapons deal the same damage, making it so that people have a much more unique item then they carry. PLEASE consider this idea, I'd love to see a godly claw that drops having 166 damage, and another drop with 141 damage, and another drop with 178 damage! It would make the game much more diverse and special!
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Item suggestions Empty Re: Item suggestions

Post by Deathbringer November 27th 2013, 5:11 pm

You sure like lottery defense
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 5:25 pm

It's a fun game but for many reasons. the ideas they have in it are great, the sprites look amazing, and the game flows very well. Having D rank and SSS rank items, or X rank items is just an amazing idea, if you can implement this into your game, you have something incredible I promise you.

Also, I noticed the -reborn dragon is not as strong as the prestige lvl 10 dragon, is this on purpose? The attack speed seems very slow, I mean VERY slow compared to the prestige 10 dragon, and that was only technically 10 -reborn times, shouldn't a full dragon who's reborned a ton of times be stronger than the prestige 10 dragon??
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 5:29 pm

Let me clarify, I mean a fully -Reborn dragon with max stats, not a single -reborn or even a -reborn with 100/100 in attack speed. The dragon is just all around weaker (except in defense) which is a great addition. I still feel the -reborn needs DAMAGE added, and MP regeneration, as well as -cooldown speed for spells! Do eet Hero!!
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer November 27th 2013, 7:02 pm

Regeneration adds my regeneration too
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 7:53 pm

Oh really? oh that's nice! cool, well I still petition for DAMAGE and -cooldown % or something, I feel there are really awesome options available for -reborn stats to really make him quite customized!
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down