Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered

3 posters

Go down

The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered Empty The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered

Post by Seryn December 2nd 2013, 3:18 pm

The stats feel right except I never want the Mana just cause mana isnt a valuable stat to me but it just lacks that umph to it something to make it core, somethling like spending total points for bonus passive abilities kinda like talents but Reborn goals something besides very small gains over a long period of time, so something like .5 vision at 10 and at 50 .1 flat movespeed or just flat bonuses like that and sometimes visual effects to show how BA you are just a thought hero grand master of all.
Seryn
Teen Dragon
Teen Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered Empty Re: The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered

Post by Rageypoo December 16th 2013, 8:48 pm

I can concur, from the original prestige you are not quite as powerful. I believe a way to counter this would be to implement a DAMAGE+ option to the -reborn list. I'm sure there are many other things that are not quite as good, but I don't know what they are off hand (movement speed seems the same, attack speed might be a tad slower, certainly not as durable).

On a positive note the +gold and +item drop is a nice feature for loot grinding!
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered Empty Re: The Reborn feels just one tad bit under powered

Post by BazLeOuf December 17th 2013, 12:04 pm

Is +gold really important after several reborn? I mean, I have 1 500 000 $ in my bank and I still dont know what to do with it unless buying some gold spines for new players...
BazLeOuf
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down