Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice.

2 posters

Go down

ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice. Empty ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice.

Post by Heevall August 12th 2015, 5:20 pm

This is the second time. First time I'd only been playing for 2 1/2 hours, so it was no big deal. However, on both occasions, I'd just barely found a rare item too Sad. Seems to happen because it doesn't let me evolve. I hit lvl 50 this time, expecting "Yeah Adult Ice Dragon!!!!," but no. Kept be at lvl 50, but with no evolution. When I tried to relaunch, it came up with this error. Is there any way to 1. Avoid this in the future (rebirths, fire dragon, etc.), and can I get a bit of help restoring it? Backed it up as soon as I hit 50 and realized it had happened again. Looked at it to see if I could fix it myself, but realized about the signature real quick. Same as when it was when I had glitched out, here it is.
Heevall
Heevall
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice. Empty Re: ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice.

Post by Heevall August 12th 2015, 5:21 pm

Seems it didn't get loaded.
Attachments
ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice. Attachment
Dragon RPG Save.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(4 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Heevall
Heevall
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice. Empty Re: ERROR - Bank File Manually Edited... twice.

Post by Hero August 13th 2015, 4:28 pm

Hello,
This may have happened if you haven't played the game in a while if not then it could have been a glitch in the banks. Do you mind making a list of the things you wish to be restored please?
Thanks
Hero
Hero
Founder

https://dragonquestrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Heevall August 14th 2015, 10:35 am

I actually played to lvl 25 in a single session, and to 50 within 3 hours. I guess I'll just be extremely careful about what I do, backing up every 20 minutes or so. Prob a firewall issue.

Not much is needed to be restored, just that I'm a lvl 50 adult dragon, and I have the Godly Spines, Platinum Dragon Scale (Regenerates 20 life a second, in case the name's wrong), Sresmagi's tentacles, and 3 medium orbs of regeneration. Other than that, if I could have my Tolic's orb (The one that catches attackers on fire), that would be great too but I have no way to verify that I got it in my previous crash.

Thank you so much for taking a bit of time to help.
Heevall
Heevall
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero August 14th 2015, 11:30 am

Please go here for your fixed banks.
Hero
Hero
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero August 14th 2015, 2:33 pm

Thank you for contacting support! We hope to see you in-game!

Thread: Closed
Reason: Fixed
Hero
Hero
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down