Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This would be a good game... IF

2 posters

Go down

This would be a good game... IF Empty This would be a good game... IF

Post by Deathwis August 23rd 2012, 7:31 pm

The game itself is great. Sure you could add quests, familiars, provide cooperative incentives. I mean with any game there are things that can be done to improve. All that aside the game is very enjoyable.

However, when u spend all morning after finally reaching 100 trying to farm out some of the items off that last boss. You are at 3/5 Flux capacitors, finally have oblivion armor, and are just plugging away repeatedly trying to get those last 2 Flux's before prestiging so you can continue the game and heaven forbid you step into the world on a game without checking ur bag.... by the time u reach the lava u think to check and sure enough your armor and all your flux's are GONE.... at this point it doesn't matter if you leave and make a new game solo.... i tried that immediately. i mean it it took me all DAY to farm what i had. But, alas, gone. THIS is where this game will lose it's player base. Because the people who are getting fd over and discouraged from playing by this bs aren't the players who you're trying to win over with the game. They are the people who have already decided they like the game BUT NO WAY they are going to spend another 10 hours to grind out the same thing!
Anonymous
Deathwis

Back to top Go down

This would be a good game... IF Empty Re: This would be a good game... IF

Post by Deathbringer August 23rd 2012, 7:37 pm

I am really sorry this happened to you. I have said it before, but just so we are clear, this is a SC2 bank file bug. With the way the save system works it is impossible for me to do anything about it that I have not already done.

With that said I am glad to announce that I am removing the Auto-save feature and instead putting a Save/Exit button on the top left. Of course, even with that I will get mass hate spam that they forgot to press the save/exit button and that they lost everything, not just the items.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwis August 23rd 2012, 7:43 pm

I don't really see how that would resolve the issue of someone spending 10 hours in game farming.... i mean sad enough that in 10 hrs i only got 3/5 flux's but to then have to start 100% over... it's shit... total shit. and to lose my oblivion armor ontop of that..... i've only ever seen 1 drop
Anonymous
Deathwis

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss August 23rd 2012, 7:48 pm

#1 hero has been updating the game constantly the stuff will come when it comes.

#2 you can get your items back if you have the replay of the game you had the items and the following one where you lost them and you can meet me in-game and I'll give you the items you lost.
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwis August 23rd 2012, 8:04 pm

i can gladly give u a replay before and replay after. Deathwish in game
Anonymous
Deathwis

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss August 23rd 2012, 8:14 pm

save the replay and zip it then upload it in the item loss section and you add me EternalToss 311

Also thread move to proper area.
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer August 23rd 2012, 9:30 pm

Deathwis wrote:I don't really see how that would resolve the issue of someone spending 10 hours in game farming.... i mean sad enough that in 10 hrs i only got 3/5 flux's but to then have to start 100% over... it's shit... total shit. and to lose my oblivion armor ontop of that..... i've only ever seen 1 drop

It resolves the issue because people won't lose their stuff.. Are you serious right now? How else would you like the issue resolved other than being fixed?
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down