Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new guide opinions

3 posters

Go down

new guide opinions Empty new guide opinions

Post by EternalToss June 17th 2012, 10:11 pm

hi, the fact is im going to be making a guide soon so i got help already but i want YOUR opinion i will take everything into account i am mainly looking for the lower lvl stat build and how to grind the best so really lvl 50- even then post what you want for other lvls what stat build do you run with at lvl 100?
what do you like to do magic or melee?
post all i wont complain, no bitching on people opinions either when i finish the guide all due respects to the people who had the build will be given, thanks
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

new guide opinions Empty Re: new guide opinions

Post by Raiyaz June 18th 2012, 12:28 am

Isn't that what someone else is already doing? Anyways, as I level up, I'll try to optimize my build as per each 5 levels.

Just a few questions, do you want us to optimize our gear?
Are we to level up by ourselves, or with others of similar level, or with a level 5239140 helping us?
Raiyaz
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer June 18th 2012, 4:35 am

Just to help you guys out.

Drop rates:

X = Enemy level

Normal Enemy:

Armor: 1% (Level X/2 to X)
Weapon: 1%(Level X/2 to X)
Orb: 1%(Level X/2 to X)
Potion: 1% (Closest Potion level to X)

Bosses:

1% to drop there special item.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by EternalToss June 18th 2012, 3:08 pm

Raiyaz wrote:Isn't that what someone else is already doing? Anyways, as I level up, I'll try to optimize my build as per each 5 levels.

Just a few questions, do you want us to optimize our gear?
Are we to level up by ourselves, or with others of similar level, or with a level 5239140 helping us?

i believe there has been only 2 other guides and both are outdated or/and inaccurate and as you optimize your build yes it make work but i was wondering what the builds are and if they are better then what i have gotten all info im given i will test it myself and with friends by setting my stats to what is recommended for that level and same for talents and im really only looking for the best stats for solo leveling because even if you have help you personally want to be able to kill and also if you having a high level helping you, really all you need is max agit and hp and you wont die if theyre good enough

ALL help is appreciated im starting my guide on a word document and when its completely checked and tested ill post it and if it is good enough it will be made the offical one by hero

Just a note if i do use YOUR build i will say so after i post it and its been listed im only asking for opinions to find the most optimized build for grinding, thanks for the help

~EternalToss
EternalToss
EternalToss
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down