Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0 Empty Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0

Post by SThug November 27th 2013, 4:09 pm

I lost my prestige and money for my fire dragon in v2.0 it was fine but now I lost all of my items and money. Is there anything you can do or do I have to prestige all over again.
SThug
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0 Empty Re: Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 5:22 pm

i wish this was something that would carry over, but I think for now your prestige doesn't matter because now it's based on -reborn stats. Technically if you had 10 prestige, you should start with 100 -reborn points, but this doesn't seem to be the case. you'll have to start over.
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0 Empty Re: Lost Dragon RPG Prestige/Reborn in v 2.0

Post by SThug November 27th 2013, 7:03 pm

No, I was prestige 8 but none of the reborn points carried over is this a bug? or do you have to be prestige 10 for the points.
SThug
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rageypoo November 27th 2013, 8:12 pm

Well, I was prestige 10 and none of the points were carried over. I know that's kinda stupid considering all the time you put into the prestige, believe me I wasn't too happy about it either, but since it's kind of a "new game" I don't think there's a way to really bring it over.
Rageypoo
Legendary Dragon
Legendary Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathbringer November 27th 2013, 8:17 pm

Minerals, PvP points, Shards, and Prestige have all gone bye bye. Necessary evil in order to usher in the new systems and stuff.
Deathbringer
Deathbringer
Dragon Administrator
Dragon Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down