Dragon RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bank files have been manually edited.

2 posters

Go down

Bank files have been manually edited. Empty Bank files have been manually edited.

Post by joe1290 August 6th 2014, 10:30 pm

Hi I posted on the bug forum also, my ice dragon glitched at level 25. It apparently didn't evolve, and I can't play it anymore. Here is the file, hope it works.
joe1290
joe1290
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Bank files have been manually edited. Empty Re: Bank files have been manually edited.

Post by joe1290 August 7th 2014, 12:49 am

Oops, guess that didn't work. Didn't know how edit the original post, but hopefully this time.
Attachments
Bank files have been manually edited. Attachment
1-S2-1-2007023.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
joe1290
joe1290
Baby Dragon
Baby Dragon

Back to top Go down

Bank files have been manually edited. Empty Re: Bank files have been manually edited.

Post by Hero September 16th 2014, 6:14 pm

Hello joe1290,
My name is Deathbringer and I'll be assisting you with your currently problem! I'll fix your bank files for you so it allows you to play the game again. Please tell me if you've ever touched the files of this game as I fix them for you. Thank you!
Hero
Hero
Founder

https://dragonquestrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down